The term Charlesworthy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and its parent company. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Note: Non-Stock products ie Made to Order products and Customised products cannot be returned or exchanged.
Important: Items that have a customer chosen finish on upholstery, wood or metal cannot be returned or exchanged, as they are manufactured specially for you with those finishes. This includes any customisation of the product like height, etc.
Return of STOCK items will not be accepted under the following conditions;
If notified after 7 days from the date of receipt of items.
If the original packaging has been disposed off.
If any item has been assembled.
If the items are not in re-saleable condition
Only items purchased from stock can be returned or exchanged. Note: COST OF RETURNING GOODS AND GOODS IN TRANSIT RISK INSURANCE, WOULD BE AT THE BUYERS EXPENSE AND THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY. ORIGINAL DELIVERY CHARGE CANNOT BE REFUNDED
GOODS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT: It is the customer’s responsibility to check the condition of the goods received. Any missing items or transit damage should be notified in writing within 48 hours. Please retain the packaging and boxes for inspection before any claim can be processed. (For more details see deliveries section)
Returning stock items:
Please call or email us within 7 days from date of receipt of goods to advise the reason for returns.
Return of stock items can be made by
Requesting us to collect from a specified address. Note: There will be a collection charge, if you ask us to collect. We advise you to take a photo of the packed goods in case there is transit damage. If the goods are not packaged well, then any transit damage will be charged to you. However, if there is a transit damage for well packaged goods then it will be the couriers responsibility.
Returning the products yourself in a re-saleable condition at your own expense. We advice you to package the items well and insure them if required, as any transit damage will be your responsibility. We also advice you the take a photo of the packed items in case you need to claim from the courier.
Once we receive the goods, we will check them for transit damage and usage at our warehouse and advise of a refund or claim accordingly.
Refunds are normally made within 14 working days. If you have asked us to collect, then the charge will be deducted prior to refund along with the original delivery charge.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.